A l’origine, une expertise de plasturgiste

Ercé has been associated with French Plasturgy for over 60 years. From the 1970s onward the company developed its reputation as a techno-polymers injector in the Plastics Valley in Oyonnax (in the Auvergne -Rhône-Alpes region ) and in Athis de l’Orne in Normandy. The company also grew on an international level thanks to its site in the Czech Republic where it has been present since 1997.
The Automotive market is the traditional core market on which Ercé Plasturgie has built its growth. Our strategy was to focus and specialize in high tech and high precision functions.

  • 2016

    Transfer and launching

    Transfer of the production site from Chropyne to Hranice and launching of the production site in Hranice.

  • 2015

    Concentration of Automotive activities

    Concentration of the Automotive operations on Athis-de-l’Orne and Chropyne sites.

  • 2011

    Industrialization of the first flange

    Industrialization of the first flange within the group

  • 1997

    Implementation in the Czech Republic

  • 1990-1995

    Ercé Ouest purchase and production of the first gearboxhousing in 1991

  • 1980-1990

    Start of Automotive activities

  • 1958

    Création of Ercé